BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
ADDITIONAL FINANCING FOR THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROJECT
Loan No./Credit No.: 8906
Assignment Title: Developing and implementing a communications campaign and promotion activities for the energy efficiency improvements in public buildings
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): BEEPAF-P165405-CQ-28-CS-20-FBIH
The Bosnia and Herzegovina has applied for financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Additional Financing for the Energy Efficiency Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include:
– develop the Communications Strategy for Additional Financing for the Energy Efficiency Project (AF BEEP),
– develop a detailed Communication Action Plan (communication objectives, audiences, messages, communication channels, frequency, feedback/monitoring mechanism, evaluation tools etc),
– upgrade the existing project website in order to strengthen transparency and public participation,
– support the organization and execution of roundtables and conferences,
– conduct awareness campaigns in all retrofitted public buildings,
– conduct other communication activities to promote AF BEEP results, enhance awareness on the benefits and tools to increase Energy Efficiency (producing relevant print and electronic materials such as audio-visual products, web-based tools and products, social-media, publications, video, infographic, press releases, TV dabates on specific topics, case studies, stories etc.
The Consultant is expected to start with the communication activities on July 2020 and will last up to four (4) years.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be found at the Federal Ministry of Physical Planning website www.fmpu.gov.ba and Project website www.beep.ba.
The Federal Ministry of Physical Planning Project Implementation Unit now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are:
Interested Consultant(s) must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services by fulfilling following requirements:
– General qualification of the firm (documents defining the constitution or legal status, place of registration, and principal place of business of the Consultant firm, year of establishment, fields of expertise),
– Reference list of similar assignments – minimum two (2) in the last five (5) years. Reference list should contain information about the client, assignment description, value of the contract and period of execution with the client’s recommendation on Client’s memorandum.
Key Personnel-all experts who have a crucial role in implementing the contract are referred to as key experts. The profiles of the key experts are as follows:
Key expert 1: Team Leader-Qualifications and skills and general/specific professional experience:
a university degree (Journalism/Marketing/PR/Communication and Promotion or related fields), at least 8 years of professional experience, experience as project manager/team leader, experience in Designing and Implementation of Awareness and other Information Campaigns, experience in Project Management and team building, experience from implementation of similar projects
Other key personnel: minimum two (2) other experts with at least five (5) years professional experience relevant for the field of the assignment and similar projects.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised November 2017 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications, but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and/or a sub-consultancy. In the case of a joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire contract, if selected.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Consultant Qualification Selection method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours from 12,00 to 16,00 hours.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by July 03, 2020.
Federal Ministry of Physical Planning
Project Implemantation Unit
Attn: Mrs. Jasmina Mangafić, Team leader
Hamdije Čemerlića 2, 71000 Sarajevo
Tel: +387 33 726 548
Fax: +387 33 726 511
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com