Specific Procurement Notice: Request for Quotations – Goods
Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Name of Project: Additional Financing for the Energy Efficiency Project
Contract Title: Equipment for measuring the heat energy consumption and internal and external temperatures and Equipment for remote reading of meters in a wired M-bus system
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: 8906
RFB Reference No.: BEEPAF-P165405-RfQ-12-G-22-FBIH
- The Bosnia and Herzegovina has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Additional Financing for the Energy Efficiency Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Equipment for measuring the heat energy consumption and internal and external temperatures and Equipment for remote reading of meters in a wired M-bus system.
- The Ministry of Spatial Planning of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Project Implementation Unit now invites Bids/Price Quotations from eligible Bidders for M-Bus Master device for remote reading of heat meters and M-Bus temperature/humidity sensors via an Internet connection-1 set, Ultrasonic Heat meter with M-BUS module and Mains Power supply module-1 set, M-Bus temperature/humidity sensors for indoor temperature/humidity measurement-3 pcs and M-Bus temperature/humidity sensors for outdoor temperature/humidity measurement-1pc. Delivery period 120 days from contract signing at Federalni zavod za poljoprivredu Sarajevo.
- Bidding will be conducted through national competitive procurement using a Request for Quotations (RfQ) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised November 2017 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Spatial Planning of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Project Implementation Unit at the address given below.
- The bidding document/Request for Quotations in English shall be send to the interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below. The document will be sent by email.
- Bids/Quotations must be delivered to the address below on or before 04.11.2022.
- The address referred to above is:
Federal Ministry of Physical Planning
Additional Financing for the Energy Efficiency Project
Implementation Unit for Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hamdije Čemerlića 2, 71000 Sarajevo (10 floor, room number 1019)
Tel: +387 33 726 548
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com