REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (CONSULTING SERVICES – FIRMS SELECTION)
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
ADDITIONAL FINANCING FOR THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROJECT
Loan No./Credit No.: 8906
Assignment title: Training Provider for Provision of Services related to design and logistical support for implementation of the staff training plan for the eligible employees of the Project Implementation Unit of the Federal Ministry of Physical Planning and the Federal Ministry of Physical Planning
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): BEEPAF-P165405-CQ-25-CS-20-FBIH
The Bosnia and Herzegovina has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Additional Financing for the Energy Efficiency Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include: supporting services related to the design and provision of logistical support for the implementation of the Ministry of Spatial Planning of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FMPU) and the Implementation unit for Energy Efficiency Project (BEEP) staff training plan. Training plan that would provide opportunities for personal and professional development related to the following staff: Secretary of State, Head of EE Department, BEEP: Team Leader, Procurement Specialist, Financial Specialist, Technical Experts, Contract Management Specialist and Administrative Assistant. Based on the training needs analysis, agreed topics, available training budget, and in coordination with the PIU Program Manager/Coordinator, identify the preliminary list of the available trainings (in the country and abroad) that could be offered to the FMPU and the PIU BEEP staff. Upon approval Training Provider will develop an annual training plan for the staff and logistical support for realization. Expected duration of the contract is 12 months.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be found at the Ministry of Spatial Planning of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina website www.fmpu.gov.ba and Project website www.beep.ba.
The Ministry of Spatial Planning of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Project Implementation Unit now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are: Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services by fulfilling following requirements:
– Company information: name, registration, address, telephone number, facsimile number, year of establishment, contact person for the project, fields of expertise;
– Proof that the company is legally registered for the adults education;
– Minimum of 10 years of successful provision of services in area of the adults education;
– Confirmation on no obligations relating to the payment of direct and indirect taxes in accordance with the relevant laws of Bosnia and Herzegovina (may not be older than three (3) months) or with the relevant law of the country from the EOI submitter;
– Details of experience in organizing a minimum twenty (20) adults’ educational programs in last five (5) years, including value the programs, number of participants, duration of education program, and type of educational program provided;
– Curricula Vitae (short version, specifying experience in organization and delivery of adults’ educational program, four (4) CVs of key personnel who will be working on the assignment(s) with minimum:
– Team Leader, responsible for managing/overseeing the entire consultancy contract implementation; University degree (Master’s equivalent); minimum ten (10) years of experience in relevant field, including experience in management of similar assignments;
– At least two (2) additional employees with (5) years of work experience in relevant field;
– One (1) administrative assistant (support personnel, CV not required)
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised November 2017 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications, but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture (max up to three members with identification of the leading company) and/or a sub-consultancy. In the case of a joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire contract, if selected. Same information shall be submitted for the leading company and the associate companies except proof that the company is legally registered for the adults education which is obligatory for leading company.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Consultant Qualification Selection method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours from 12:00 to 16:00 hours.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail or by e-mail) by February 24, 2022.
Ministry of Spatial Planning of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Project Implementation Unit
Attn: Mrs. Jasmina Mangafić, Team leader
Hamdije Čemerlića 2, 71000 Sarajevo
Tel: +387 33 726 548
Fax: +387 33 726 511