REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES – FIRMS SELECTION)
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
ADDITIONAL FINANCING FOR THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROJECT
Loan No./Credit No.: 8906
Assignment title: Provision of services related to the upgrade of the existing automated energy consumption and savings monitoring system
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): BEEPAF-P165405-CQ-27-CS-20-FBIH
The Bosnia and Herzegovina has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Additional Financing for the Energy Efficiency Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include: upgrade of the existing automated energy consumption and saving monitoring system. The system is planned to be used by three user levels: The Ministry of Spatial Planning of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Project Implementation Unit (FMPU/PIU) with all administration rights, Owners (mostly Cantonal Ministries) with restricted rights and End Beneficiary (data only for their building). The Consultant is expected to upgrade the existing system and improve the system’s analytical functionalities, energy efficiency control and management functionalities, and reporting and presentation functionalities. The main purpose of this assignment is to enable an advanced use of already collected data used for monitoring of basic energy efficiency variables and enable their processing and aggregation as well as development of the new modules that can create automated reports in accordance with the report structures agreed with the PIU management. The system is intended to cover already included public buildings but also to have an option to add new metering points so new buildings could be added. Expected duration of the contract is 6 months.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be found at the Ministry of Spatial Planning of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina website www.fmpu.gov.ba and Project website www.beep.ba.
The Ministry of Spatial Planning of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Project Implementation Unit now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are: Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services by fulfilling following requirements:
– Company information: name, registration, address, telephone number, year of establishment, contact person for the project, fields of expertise;
– Confirmation on no obligations relating to the payment of direct and indirect taxes in accordance with the relevant laws of Bosnia and Herzegovina (may not be older than three (3) months) or with the relevant law of the country from the EOI submitter;
– Details of experience in minimum two (2) similar assignments undertaken in last five (5) years, including value of consulting services and value of works, location, name of the Client, type of services provided, contract period of execution;
– Curricula Vitae (short version, specifying experience in similar assignments, minimum three (3) CVs of key personnel from various professions requested under such services) of key staff who will be working on the assignment(s) with minimum:
– Team Leader, responsible for managing/overseeing the entire consultancy contract implementation; University degree (Master’s equivalent) in information technologies; minimum five (five) years of experience in relevant field, including project management of similar assignments;
– At least one (1) graduated software engineer with at least five (5) years of work experience in relevant field;
– At least one (1) graduated civil engineer with five (5) years of work experience in energy efficiency field.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised November 2017 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications, but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture (max up to three members with identification of the leading company) and/or a sub-consultancy. In the case of a joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire contract, if selected. Same information shall be submitted for the leading company and the associate companies.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Consultant Qualification Selection method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours from 12:00 to 16:00 hours.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail or by e-mail) by April 25, 2022.
Ministry of Spatial Planning of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Project Implementation Unit
Attn: Mrs. Jasmina Mangafić, Team leader
Hamdije Čemerlića 2, 71000 Sarajevo
Tel: +387 33 726 548
Fax: +387 33 726 511