Combined consultancy services performing design and work supervision: BEEP-P143580-CQ-10-CS-19-FBIHObjavljeno: 7.11.2019.
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROJECT
Credit No. 5393 –BA; 5538-BA
Assignment Title: Combined consultancy services performing design and work supervision
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): BEEP-P143580-CQ-10-CS-19-FBIH
The Bosnia and Herzegovina has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Energy Efficiency Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include: preparation of technical design documentation for energy efficient retrofits fully in line with local legislation including energy efficiency in FBiH, technical codes and good engineering practice for recommended and accepted energy saving measures (investments) as well as calculations on meeting the energy efficiency standards. Services also include supporting preparation of technical parts of bidding documents for civil works and equipment for the implementation of energy efficiency investments in public buildings as well as conducting supervision and commissioning of civil works and the supply and installation of goods in accordance with local law, energy efficiency regulations in FBiH and technical design and environmental requirements.
The services will be performed for the selected public buildings in Konjic/National monument. Predicted duration is 45 days for design and four (4) months for works supervision.
The Federal Ministry of Physical Planning-Project Implementation Unit now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
Consultant must submit following documents as a proof of fulfillment of the stated requirements (in local language):
- Company information: name, registration, address, telephone number, facsimile number, year of establishment, contact person for the project, fields of expertise;
- Confirmation on no obligations relating to the payment of direct and indirect taxes in accordance with the relevant laws of Bosnia and Herzegovina (may not be older than three (3) months) or with the relevant law of the country from the EOI submitter;
- Hold a license from Federation Ministry of Physical Planning for Design or if not available will be obtained within 30 days as condition to sign the contract. Such consultant shall provide a confirmation along with the EOI that he will secure the license in case he is selected to submit technical/ financial proposals;
- Licence for the protection, conservation, presentation and rehabilitation of national monuments issued by the Federal Ministry of Physical Planning or if not available will be obtained within 30 days as condition to sign the contract. Such consultant shall provide a confirmation along with the EOI that he will secure the license in case he is selected to submit technical/ financial proposals;
- Form of association (sub-contractor/joint venture up to three members) for the execution of the contract, if the case may be, and identification of the leading company. Same information shall be submitted for the leading company and the associate companies except holding license from Federation Ministry of Physical Planning for Design which is obligatory for leading company;
can hold any of the company in the case of joint venture.
The shortlisting criteria are: The required minimum experience should be demonstrated by:
- Minimum three (3) similar assignments undertaken in last five (5) years for Task 1 and minimum three (3) similar assignments undertaken in last five (5) years for Task 2, including value of consulting services and value of works, location, name of the Client, type of services provided, contract period of execution;
- Curricula Vitae (short version, specifying experience in similar assignments, eight (8) CVs of key personnel from various professions requested under such services) of key staff who will be working on the assignment(s) with minimum:
- Team Leader, responsible for managing/overseeing the entire consultancy contract implementation; University degree (Master’s equivalent) in architecture, mechanical, electric or civil construction engineering or related field; minimum seven (7) years of experience in relevant field, including project management of similar assignments;
- Responsible key staff for managing/coordinating supervision of civil works; university degree (Master’s equivalent) in architecture or civil engineering and at least seven (7) years of work experience in relevant field;
- At least two (2) graduate architect and/or civil engineers with competency exam passed and at least five (5) years of work experience in relevant field;
- At least one (1) additional graduate architect and/or civil engineers;
- At least one (1) graduate mechanical engineer with competency exam passed and at least five (5) years of work experience in relevant field;
- At least one (1) additional graduate electrical engineer with at least five (5) years of work experience in relevant field:
- For the purpose of carrying out conservation, conservation, presentation and rehabilitation of national monuments- at least one (1) archaeologist or art historian, who have ten (10) years of work experience in the protection, conservation, presentation and rehabilitation of national monuments, or participation in the design of at least three or similar projects.
- One (1) administrative assistant (support personnel, not needed CV).
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank's Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 ("Consultant Guidelines"), setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a subconsultancy to enhance their qualifications.
This Request for Expressions of Interest is subject to availability of credit funds to be obtained by the relevant Canton by the Federal Ministry of Finance.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection Based on the Consultants’ Qualifications (CQ) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information on Request for Expression of Interest and draft Terms of Reference can be obtained at the address below during office hours 12.00 to 16.00 hours.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) no later than date November 21, 2019.
Federal Ministry of Physical Planning
Projects Implementation Unit
Hamdije Čemerlića 2, 10 floor, room 1019
71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Tel: +387 33 726 548, Fax: +387 33 726 511
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR COMBINED CONSULTANCY SERVICES
PERFORMING DESIGN, WORKS SUPERVISION Konjic
Contracts No: BEEP-P143580-CQ-10-CS-19-FBIH