REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - BEEP-P143580-CQ-15-CS-19-FBIH ( Sarajevo, Drvar, Mostar, Čapljina, Čitluk, Prozor)Objavljeno: 12.6.2019. REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROJECT
Credit No. 5393 –BA; 5538-BA
Assignment Title: Performing Audit of Project Documentation
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): BEEP-P143580-CQ-15-CS-19-FBIH
The Bosnia and Herzegovina has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Energy Efficiency Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include: audit of project documentation/detailed technical design prepared by the Consultant responsible for preparing the technical design; review and provide written suggestions or verify compliance of the design work in accordance with the provisions outlined in the terms of reference for the Design and with the applicable regulations; review and provide written suggestions or verify that the design documentation complies with the requirements relating to safety and environmental protection, mechanical strength and stability, noise and vibration, energy saving measures and fire protection; verify and provide approvals to the Client and the Consultant for Design that the Consultant for Design adequately addressed and integrated the suggestions and observations provided by the audit consultant. The services will be performed for the selected public buildings in Sarajevo, Drvar, Mostar, Čapljina, Čitluk, Prozor. Expected period of time is from July to August 2019 (total number of work days is 45).
The Federal Ministry of Physical Planning-Project Implementation Unit now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
Consultant must submit following documents as a proof of fulfillment of the stated requirements (in local language):
- Company information: name, registration, address, telephone number, facsimile number, year of establishment, contact person for the project, fields of expertise;
- Confirmation on no obligations relating to the payment of direct and indirect taxes in accordance with the relevant laws of Bosnia and Herzegovina (may not be older than three (3) months) or with the relevant law of the country from the EOI submitter;
- Hold a license from Federation Ministry of Physical Planning for Design or if not available will be obtained within 30 days as condition to sign the contract. Such consultant shall provide a confirmation along with the EOI that he will secure the license in case he is selected to submit technical/ financial proposals;
- Form of association (sub-contractor/joint venture up to three members) for the execution of the contract, if the case may be, and identification of the leading company. Same information shall be submitted for the leading company and the associate companies except holding license from Federation Ministry of Physical Planning for Design which is obligatory for leading company;
The shortlisting criteria are: The required minimum experience should be demonstrated by:
- Details of experience in minimum five (5) similar assignments undertaken in last five (5) years, including value of consulting services and value of works, location, name of the Client, type of services provided, contract period of execution;
- Curricula Vitae (short version, specifying experience in similar assignments, five (5) CVs of key personnel from various professions requested under such services) of key staff who will be working on the assignment(s) with minimum:
- Team Leader, responsible for managing/overseeing the entire consultancy contract implementation; University degree (Master’s equivalent) in architecture, or civil construction engineering or related field; minimum ten (10) years of experience in relevant field, including project management of similar assignments;
- At least three (3) additional graduate architect and/or civil engineers with competency exam passed and at least five (5) years of work experience in relevant field;
- At least one (1) graduate mechanical engineer with competency exam passed and at least seven (7) years of work experience in relevant field;
- One (1) administrative assistant (support personnel, not needed CV).
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank's Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 ("Consultant Guidelines"), setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a subconsultancy to enhance their qualifications.
This Request for Expressions of Interest is subject to availability of credit funds to be obtained by the relevant Canton by the Federal Ministry of Finance.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection Based on the Consultants’ Qualifications (CQ) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information on Request for Expression of Interest and draft Terms of Reference can be obtained at the address below during office hours 12.00 to 16.00 hours.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) no later than date June 25, 2019.
Federal Ministry of Physical Planning
Projects Implementation Unit
Hamdije Čemerlića 2, 10 floor, room 1019
71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Tel: +387 33 726 548, Fax: +387 33 726 511
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES
PERFORMING AUDIT OF PROJECT DOCUMENTATION
Sarajevo, Drvar, Mostar, Čapljina, Čitluk, Prozor
Contract No: BEEP-P143580-CQ-15-CS-19-FBIH