REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - BEEP-P143580-CQ-19-CS-20-FBIHObjavljeno: 18.3.2020.
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROJECT
Credit No. 5393 –BA; 5538-BA
Assignment Title: Energy certification for public buildings and buildings energy efficiency training under the implementation of the energy efficiency improvements in public buildings
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): BEEP-P143580-CQ-19-CS-20-FBIH
The Bosnia and Herzegovina has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Energy Efficiency Project (BEEP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds for the consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include: (i) Implementation of the energy certification process and energy certificates issuing for seven (7) public buildings included in the BEEP in accordance with the applicable regulations for energy certification in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and (ii) Development and implementation of Buildings Energy Efficiency Training for municipal/cantonal and building energy managers (each canton/municipality where subprojects implemented is expected to designate a municipal/cantonal energy manager and one person responsible for energy in the selected buildings). Related seven (7) public buildings are located in Sarajevo, Drvar, Mostar, Čapljina, Čitluk, Prozor and Konjic. The Consultant service is expected to be implemented within 2 months (May/June 2020).
The Federal Ministry of Physical Planning-Project Implementation Unit now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
Consultant must submit following documents as a proof of fulfillment of the stated requirements:
- General qualification of the firm (including documents defining the constitution or legal status, place of registration, and principal place of business of the Consultant firm, year of establishment, fields of expertise);
- Hold a license from Federal Ministry of Physical Planning (FMPP) for detailed energy audit and certification of buildings (Module 1 & 2) or if not available will be obtained within 30 days as condition to sign the contract. Such consultant shall provide a confirmation along with the EOI that he will secure the license in case he is selected to submit technical/ financial proposals;
- If the case may be, form of association (sub-contractor/joint venture up to three members) for the execution of the contract, and identification of the leading company. Same information shall be submitted for the leading company and the associate companies except holding license from FMPP which is obligatory for leading company;
The shortlisting criteria are: The required minimum experience should be demonstrated by:
- Minimum three (3) energy certifications assignments conducted and minimum one (1) training/education/seminar conducted on energy efficiency/energy management in the last five (5) years. The reference list should contain the list of issued energy certificates with individual number / label of each certificate, and a list of the training programs conducted with the number of participants. All submitted lists will be checked in FMPP’s database.
- At least one (1) university graduate mechanical engineer, architecture/civil and electrical engineers, with minimum five (5) years of professional experience or minimum 3 years in buildings energy audit conducting;
- Engineers have to have proof that they have passed competency examination and completed training program for Module 2 (energy auditing and certification for complex technical systems) as well as have to have proof experience in training programs in a trainer/teacher role in energy efficiency.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank's Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 ("Consultant Guidelines"), setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a subconsultancy to enhance their qualifications. In the case of joint venture all members of the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire assignment.
This Request for Expressions of Interest is subject to availability of credit funds to be obtained by the relevant Canton by the Federal Ministry of Finance.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection Based on the Consultants’ Qualifications (CQ) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information on Request for Expression of Interest and draft Terms of Reference can be obtained at the address below during office hours 12.00 to 16.00 hours.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) no later than date April 01, 2020.
Federal Ministry of Physical Planning
Projects Implementation Unit
Hamdije Čemerlića 2, 10 floor, room 1019
71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Tel: +387 33 726 548, Fax: +387 33 726 511
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org